Application Process and Application Portal
- The scholarship application period for 2023 runs from May 1, 2023
- Applications submitted after May 1, 2023, will not be eligible for a scholarship.
- An official academic transcript from your current college / university, which includes all your grades and your grades from your most recent semester, must be uploaded to your application.
- A student only needs to complete one application in order to be considered for any of the Metropolis of Boston’s scholarships for which they are eligible to be granted.
- All supporting documentation (e.g., transcript, essays, etc.) must be submitted electronically; paper copies of your transcript or essays are not accepted.
- You will receive an automated email immediately after electronically submitting your application notifying you that it has been received by the Foundation's scholarship team.
- Based on the materials submitted, the Metropolis of Boston Scholarship selection committee evaluates the student’s academic performance, financial need, and other criteria specified by individual scholarships
- In some cases, a live video interview may be required of a scholarship candidate.
- Candidates will be individually informed by email upon the completion of the evaluation process in May 2023
- After the announcement by the Scholarship Committee of the awardees, there is no provision for re-evaluation of any application and appeals are not accepted.
- Scholarship awardees will receive their scholarship in hand or directly by mail to them.
To apply for either the St. George's Hellenic Benefit Society of Tsamantas Scholarships or the Charles C. Condes Memorial Scholarships, click on the Metropolis of Boston Scholarship Portal link here.
Once you click on the portal link, create an account on our scholarship dashboard. To set-up an application account, you will be required to enter personal information including an email address (non-school email) and create a password of your choosing. Having an account allows you to save your work and return to it at any time. If you forget, or have forgotten your password, please reset the password rather than create another account (creating a new account may invalidate w your application).
We recommend that you allow at least two weeks to prepare your application. You should plan for any extra time it might take to procure an official transcript from your college / university.
If you have technical difficulties, please email Presbytera Maria Drossos, Director of the Office of the Metropolitan, at email@example.com