Unable to locate document 2005
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be of Greek heritage and be able to provide evidence of such at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
- Applicants must be U.S. or Canadian citizens.
- Applicants should be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate two or four-year degree program at an accredited college or university located in the US. or Canada.
- Current college freshmen, sophomores and juniors must have a cumulative 3.2 GPA or above to apply.
- Beyond the basic eligibility criteria above, each of our scholarship funds have additional unique criteria established by our donors. Using information from the scholarship application, the Scholarship Committee will assure all applicants are considered within the scholarships pool for which they are eligible.